Special Enrollment Exam (SEE)
Full information about how to register for the SEE can be found at www.prometric.com/irs.
There are three parts of the exam, which are:
Part 1: Individuals
Part 2: Businesses
Part 3: Representation, Practice and Procedures
For quick reference, here are a few key details about the exam:
- Exams will be offered May 1 through February 28. There is no testing in March or April.
- Candidates may schedule each part of the exam at their convenience, in any order. It is not required to take all parts in one sitting. Exam fees are $105 per part.
- ProMetric maintains approximately 300 test sites throughout the US and internationally. To enter the testing facility, you must present a valid, government-issued identification card containing both your signature and picture.
- Each part of the exam will have about 100 questions, along with a small number of experimental questions that will not be scored (you will not know which questions will count towards your score and which are included to gather statistical information on questions prior to being added to the exam).
- The exam includes three types of multiple choice questions: direct question, incomplete sentence and all of the following except.
- Exam results are scaled, by calculating the number of questions answered correctly from the total number of questions asked and converting to a scale that ranges from 40 to 130.
- Test results are available immediately following the exam. Candidates who pass are not told their score, simply that they passed. Candidates who fail will be told their score, as well as diagnostic information to help prepare for re-examination.
- Candidates who do not pass a part of the exam after four attempts during the May 1 through February 28 test window must wait until the next testing period before attempting the part again.
- Candidates have a two year window from the time they pass the first part to pass the other two parts of the exam.
The FastFoward Academy offers:
- Best Value and Best Strategy to Pass = EA Study Guide + Unlimited Practice Exams + Free Test Bank.
- 80%+ Pass All 3 Exams on the First Attempt.
- Guaranteed to Span Multiple Testing Seasons.
- The Best, Most Efficient Review For The EA Exams.
- Covers Everything You Need To Pass All 3 Exams.
- Physical Book Shipped To You Anywhere in the World.
- First and Only Company To Offer A Free Online Test Bank and Online Practice Exams.
- Pass Guarantee, Plus A 30 Day Money Back Policy.